The Zebra TC75/TC75x: Rugged, smart, sleek, and ready to work
Consumer devices don’t belong in a harsh manufacturing environment. The average life of a smartphone is about six months in these conditions. An enterprise-grade mobile computer will keep working for three years or more.
You don’t have to sacrifice the sleek style and the ease of a smartphone in order to get better performance from a mobile device. The Zebra TC75 and TC75x, for example, looks like a smartphone, but this rugged handheld will take you from the front office to the plant floor, and beyond the four walls.
The TC75/TC75x mobile computer features enterprise-grade Android, delivering greater security, data collection tools, robust connectivity, and device management than over-the-counter smartphones.
- 4G LTE supports fast, reliable wireless connection.
- Choose your preferred data input: finger, gloved finger, and stylus.
- Megapixel sensor and advanced optics enable lightning-fast data capture of 1D and 2D barcodes—even scratched, smudged, dirty, and hard-to-read.
- Rear-facing camera allows for high-resolution photos, signature capture, and videos.
- Simultaneously capture barcodes text fields, images, phone numbers, and check boxes with Zebra’s Simulscan feature.
- Get better audio quality with four times the volume of consumer smartphones and noise-cancelling technology.
- IP65 and IP67 sealing and Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel protect the TC75/TC75x from dust, dirt, 8-foot drops to concrete, and even total immersion in water.
Talk to the enterprise computing specialists at TPI to see how the right mobile technology can increase your operational efficiency.
Tags: TPI, Zebra, TC75, TC75x, mobile computer, handheld computer, rugged handheld, enterprise grade, IP65, IP67, 4G LTE, enterprise-grade, smartphone