No two construction sites are the same. However, no matter what project your workers undertake, one thing is certain; productivity relies heavily on tools used. From electric screwdrivers to 200-foot cranes, new technology has revolutionized construction sites with faster operations, increased durability, and indispensable visibility, all contributing to maximized worker performance.
Dedicated to augmenting workflow productivity, TPI partners with Zebra Technologies to maximize efficiency with Zebra’s L10 Rugged Tablets.
Built to endure the harsh environments construction workers often face, rugged tablets facilitate accessibility to actionable insight, empowering your team to:
• Communicate changes immediately
• Update project status at real-time
• Manage schedules without bottlenecks
• Access permit information
Engineering solutions with both enterprise-grade hardware and versatile hardware, TPI explores what true visibility looks like in the construction site.
When it Comes to Continuous Visibility, Only the Rugged Will Do
Poor worker visibility impacts productivity rates, draining as much as $177.5 billion in labor costs per year as workers struggle to search and upload vital data. Moreover, broken communication channels can also endanger workers who may not be aware of permit changes or updated safety protocols. Preserving continuous productivity and connectivity, Zebra’s L10 Rugged Tablets bring dependable visibility directly to the worksite, maximizing worker performance with:
• Enterprise-grade design – Designed to MIL STD 810G standards, Zebra’s ultra-rugged tablets endure water, dust, and tumbles without losing functionality, so your team can remain accessible even in extreme conditions.
• Real-time reporting – Equipped with 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor and long-range connectivity, workers can manage and update every project’s individual status whether in the office or at the worksite.
• Greater device flexibility – To minimize confusing onboarding processes, the L10 allows users to choose between Windows or Android. Furthermore, the device comes in three form factors (XPAD, XSLATE, and XBOOK), to adapt to your workforce’s preferred data-entry method.
 New Research from PlanGrid and FMI Identifies Factors Costing the Construction Industry More that $177 Billion Annually. PlanGrid. Accessed Jan 21, 2020.
• Intelligent locationing – Real-time visibility empowers managers with actionable intelligence that can be used to manage teams remotely and communicate any sudden changes.
As long as technology continues to advance, TPI will always continue to explore and leverage the latest developments to support our clients. To see how TPI can enhance worker performance contact us for a personalized assessment of your current workflow.