Technology upgrades faster and more efficiently today than it did ten years ago. Therefore, keeping up with the latest generation of enterprise devices can be difficult and costly; however, avoiding upgrades can be even more detrimental to your supply chain. From sustainability initiatives to government compliance requirements, new intelligent technology can equip your warehouse to compete in the digital age while meeting today’s consumer demands, such as:
- Sustainable Practices: The 2019 Retail and Sustainability Survey reported that today’s consumers are willing to prioritize sustainable business practices over brand name when making a purchase. With buildings using up to 41% of the nation’s energy, warehouses and distribution centers have sought to uncover energy-efficient operations in order to reach a new generation of consumers.
- Fast Delivery: The 2018 Consumer Trends Report shows that 63% of today’s consumers expect delivery within three days, demanding faster processing from your workforce. Simply put, late deliveries impact customer loyalty. However, faster processing can lead to increased errors if inadequate devices are used, further harming your brand’s identity as well as employee satisfaction.
- Shipping Visibility: With so many delivery options available, studies find that at least 51% of consumers want real-time visibility into their order’s movement. New connectivity options such as 4/5G networking and high-speed WiFi bring the potential to connect your entire supply chain onto one device, allowing your team to update inventory status as it moves from dock to door.
Go Green and Get Green with the Go Zebra Trade-In Program
As a Zebra Premier Solutions Partner, TPI makes upgrades accessible and affordable through the GO Zebra Trade-In Program. Instead of relying on outdated technology, step into the future of efficient warehousing with the latest evolution of enterprise technology, designed to integrate sustainable accuracy and visibility throughout your supply chain.
From now until December 31st, 2020, upgrade legacy devices from any manufacturer through three simple steps.
- Start by purchasing your qualified product with TPI
- Submit your reclaim form within 90 days of the invoice date
- Trade in your legacy devices for cash rebates up to $650 per device
According to Zebra’s 2019 Intelligent Enterprise Index, today’s businesses are relying more on single strategic partners to intelligently navigate through new IoT solutions. Experienced in WiFi design, troubleshooting, and enterprise-grade hardware, TPI holds a legacy of providing end-to-end solutions centered on clients’ needs.
To find out which device best fits your goals, contact us for an in-depth assessment of your workflow.