Let TPI help you design and install an industrial grade wireless network
Wireless networks are complicated and successful installations don’t happen by accident. TPI is a recognized leader in wireless technology providing consulting, design and installation of wireless networks. Our in-house Wi-Fi engineering team will design a wireless solution tailored to your current needs and projected growth. The TPI team are trained wireless engineers with decades of experience designing, debugging, installing and configuring complex wireless networks.
Our engineers design and deploy a state-of-the-art wireless solutions that will meet your needs and your budget. TPI can offer an end-to-end solution for your project including:
- Wireless Needs Assessment
- Wireless Site Survey
- Wireless Design
- Wireless Hardware Acquisition
- Facility wiring and AP installation
Our installation team is top notch and will bridge the gap between theoretical design and actual performance. Key Installation services include:
- Pulling cable
- Installation of access points
- Installation of enclosures (physical security)
- Deployment of antennas
- Connection of antennas to access points
- Connection of Backbone LAN to access points
- Connection of power to access points
- Installation and connection of remote power system
- Verification of coverage
Questions To Think About:
- What is your building made of?
- What type of bandwidth in the overall plan will be required?
- What are your power requirements?
- How many network users, printers, servers will the network need to support? Be sure to include anticipated growth.
- Will the company be adding new users to an existing location? Plans for a remote office? Possible mergers, acquisitions?
- How do you currently connect to the Internet? Does the ISP or the company own the equipment?
- What applications does the network need to operate? Be sure to identify requirements for voice and video applications.
- How many devices are currently on the network? How are they laid out?
- Is cabling running all over the floor, hidden in walls or threaded thru the ceiling?
- What new services will be required now? In the future?
- Do you have a firewall in place?
- How big is the area your network must cover?
- What is the real cost of downtime to your company?
As an industry leader in successful wireless infrastructure deployments for warehouse management, retail, manufacturing, shipping and healthcare, TPI’s technical service providers apply proven technology and processes to ensure you capitalize on the efficiencies of wireless technology.
Bottom Line: TPI will ensure a successful wireless implementation. On time. On budget.