Redefine productivity for the field workforce.
What can your customers do with the Zebra MC67 (formally Motorola MC67)? Everything they need to get the job done. Your customers can choose from Base or Premium models, the operating system that best supports their mobility strategy—Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 or choice of Android™ operating systems*—to instantly access the wealth of information in their business systems to increase task efficiency and accuracy.
With the Zebra MC67 dual wireless WAN modem configuration, your customers can choose the cellular network that will provide each worker with the best coverage—4G GSM or 3.5G CDMA**—or both. The software-configurable cellular radios can be activated and reactivated on different networks on the fly—without the hassle of returning the device to a service depot.
The Zebra MC67NA Base configuration is targeted at MC65 customers. With superior features and a lower price point compared to the MC67NA Premium configuration, it is the ideal solution.
Backward compatibility with the MC55/MC65 accessories allows users to upgrade to Zebra’s latest mobile computing technology cost-effectively and with ease.*** Whether mobile workers are repairing equipment on the spot, coordinating shipments, submitting customer orders, inspecting buildings or restaurants, issuing citations, or checking on competitive information, give them the latest tools to accomplish what they need effectively—all in one rugged device designed for life on the move.
* Android OS is not available for Dual WWAN or MC67NA Base
** CDMA EVDO Rev A activation only available with Verizon or Sprint in North America.
Zebra MC67 Key Features and Benefits
Our most rugged compact mobile computer
- In a factory or out in the field — whatever users dish out, the Zebra MC67 is built to take it. They can drop it on concrete, drop it in water, use it in the heat, cold, rain or snow.
- The 3.5 in. resistive display is exceptionally bright for easy reading, even in bright sunlight, with the power efficiency required to maximize battery cycle times.
High-speed cellular and Wi-Fi wireless connections
- A choice of 4G HSPA + or dual wireless WAN (WWAN ) software configurable 4G HSPA + and 3.5G CDMA EVDO Rev A* (Verizon or Sprint) cellular modems, and 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity provides workers with fast and dependable voice and data connections.
- Cellular connections, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR and best-in-class GPS work together to bring workers the best and fastest voice, data and peripheral connections available whether they’re in the office or on the road.
* CDMA EVDO RevA activation available with Verizon or Sprint in North America
All the power needed to get the job done
- A dual core 1 GHz processor and 8GB of Flash memory* allow field workers to enjoy best-in-class performance with plenty of room for multiple apps, photos, databases and more.
- No matter what type of bar code workers need to scan, the MC67 can capture it with advanced scanning technology. Scan 1D and 2D bar codes at laser speed — even if the codes are dirty, damaged or poorly printed.
- With Dual-Microphone Noise Cancellation technology, background noise during calls is greatly reduced — all anyone will ever hear is you.
- The MC67 integrates state-of-the-art document capture software with a high-resolution auto-focus 8 MP camera with external flash, making it a snap to capture documents with legible fine print in virtually all lighting conditions.
* MC67NA Base – 800 MHz processor / 2GB Flash
Android fortified for the enterprise
- Mobility Extensions (Mx) from Zebra transforms your choice in Android from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS with a series of additional features and options that improve security, device management and support for advanced enterprise data capture.
RhoMobile Suite supported
- RhoMobile Suite applications will run on both Zebra MC67 Android and Windows Embedded Handheld devices.