Zebra LS3008 – Value class rugged scanner has been discontinued. The Zebra LS3600 series are the direct replacement. Call TPI for more information and additional replacement options. 888-488-4244.
The Zebra LS3008 rugged handheld scanner delivers affordable performance and durability in a lightweight ergonomic design for superior productivity in light industrial, healthcare and retail environments.
Designed to deliver maximum reliability and uptime, the LS3008’s single board construction eliminates multiple circuit boards and connecting ribbon cables the most common point of failure in scanners. Additional benefits include:
- Innovative multi-line rastering scan pattern eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning, and captures even tiny, stacked and poorly printed bar codes
- Liquid Polymer Scan Technology eliminates friction and wear, providing superior durability and reliability
- Superior motion tolerance reduces fatigue and increases productivity by enabling users to scan bar codes in rapid succession without delay
- Wide working range from 0 to 19 inches provides comfortable, intuitive scanning
- Remote Scanner Management (RSM) support dramatically reduces management effort and cost
- Optional Intellistand provides the versatility to switch between hands-free and handheld modes to obtain maximum productivity