Xplore XSLATE B10 rugged tablet endures even the most extreme work environments.
Built with unfailing protection in mind, the IP65 and MIL-STD-810G rated Xplore XSLATE B10 rugged tablet endures even the most extreme work environments. Better yet, it doesn’t compromise critical PC capabilities despite being only 2.4 lbs. It actually gives you more of everything you need now: more core strength and power under the hood, more security, more workflow flexibility and more rugged mobility.
The Xplore Xslate B10 is a Workers’ Ideal Wingman.
With sealed ports, new pen and touch capabilities and a Companion Keyboard, the Xplore Xslate B10 rugged tablet performs for workers who need a desktop data experience even when they’re mobile in the field. The new G2 Office Dock and Kickstand provide a productive stationary computing environment. An integrated fingerprint reader enables instant authentication.
Xplore Xslate B10 – Experience Rugged Computing Resilience in Every Environment
- 10.1″ Display with Sunlight-Viewable chemically strengthened glass
- Commonly Used Port Connections Sealed from Behind
- C1D2/ATEX Compliant and Tested to MIL-STD-810G and IP65 Standards to Ensure Rugged Computer Mobility
- Magnesium Alloy Midframe Stays Strong Through Multiple 5′ Drops
- Rugged Accessories and Peripherals Immune to the Elements
- Operates in bitter cold – as low as -34° C; Cold start at -20° C