PSC Magellan 1000i (now Datalogic Magellan 1000i) Barcode Scanner has been discontinued. Please call TPI for replacement options. 888-488-4244.
The PSC Magellan 1000i represents the newest breakthrough in data capture technology from Datalogic Scanning. The world’s first imaging based presentation scanner, the Magellan 1000i is designed for convenience stores, drug stores, specialty stores and other medium volume checkout environments. The Magellan 1000i’s solid-state construction with no moving parts increases reliability while the ultra-small size frees up valuable counter selling space. The Magellan 1000i excels at capturing hard-to-read bar codes in an omni-direction orientation and supports both presentation and sweep scanning styles. The Magellan 1000i also offers an optional targeted scanning mode for scanning close proximity bar codes like those on a pick list. Standard factory warranty is two years.
PSC Magellan 1000i Features:
- Aggressive imaging performance and intuitive operation reduces checker training and speeds checkout for better customer service
- New imaging technology eliminates moving parts associated with laser scanners for improved reliability
- Hands-free scanning for small, easily handled items, handheld scanning for bulkier items
- Precise imaging scan volume eliminates misreads caused by stray laser scan lines
- Small footprint and size allow for easy integration into point-of-sale and OEM applications
- Textured grip area and small size allow hands of all sizes to comfortably hold the scanner when needed
- Checkpoint® Systems EAS compatible
- Optional targeted scanning mode for PLU Lists
- Optional tilting stand allows scan volume to be optimized for each user and has screw holes for fixed mounting
- Standard product is available in either Black or Grey. Other colors and custom logo options are available for a minimum quantity purchase. Please contact
- Datalogic Scanning or your Datalogic Scanning reseller for more information on this service.