Motorola NX4500-6500 (Now Zebra NX4500-6500) Has been discontinued. Please call TPI for replacement options. 888-488-4244.
The Zebra NX4500-6500 Integrated platforms will be now part of the Extreme Wing family due to the completion of Extreme Networks Inc acquisition of Zebra Technologies WLAN Business. Until today, delivering mobile voice and data services required as many as five seperate networking appliances in each branch office – each with its own management interface. Now with the Zebra NX 4500/4600 (formally Motorola NX 4500/4600) , extends wired and wireless networking, telephony services and the most advanced mobile applications with one appliance and one management interface. The result? Connecting branch office workers is easier and costs less, yet you deliver more services.
Zebra NX4500-6500 Features & Benefits:
Converged wired and wireless networking.
• WiNG 5 Wireless Controller
• 24-port PoE Ethernet switch
• Router (T1 and Ethernet WAN interfaces)
• Firewall and VPN
• AAA services
• Wireless IDS/IPS
Unified management at branch.
- Manage all branch services from a single interface
- Centralized management and control by NX 9000
- Entire network of distributed branch sites can be controlled and managed at the NOC, so IT resources can be minimized.
- WiNG 5 Controller
- Branch IP communications services
- Comprehensive telephony feature set including IVR and auto-attendant.
- EDP 101/104 Enterprise Desk Phones and EWP 2100/3100 WLAN smartphones
- Optimized call routing based on time of day, link availability and presence-based logic
- TEAM Communicate services
- Mobile extension to PBX over WLAN or cellular
- Enterprise text
- Enterprise-grade Push-to-talk (PTT)
- Interoperability with two-way radios via Radio Link
- Support for third-party smartphones
- Proximity Awareness and Analytics
- Workforce Management
- mCommerce and mobile loyalty
- Guest access
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Virtualized framework for third-party applications
- Organically developed and third-party applications can be hosted on the Zebra NX 4500/6500, reducing the need for additional computing hardware
- General Expansion space: Four general expansion slots support expansion modules for T1/E1, telephony and other interface mod