Motorola MC9500-K (now Zebra MC9500-K) Redefines industrial rugged design while delivering next generation features and performance.
The Motorola MC9500-K (now Zebra MC9500-K) rugged, handheld mobile computer leverages all the flagship features and functionality of Zebra’s signature MC9000 Series rugged mobile computers, while introducing many new capabilities defined through extensive research and testing. The new ergonomic form factor gives this sleeker, smaller handheld unsurpassed performance with one-handed operation, while its rugged design makes the MC9500-K suitable in any environment. Incorporating the latest in technology, including expanded processing power and an upgraded operating system, the Motorola MC9500-K puts powerful new capabilities into the hands of your customers’ employees. These new features will seamlessly integrate with current technology on Motorola’s common platform and its modular capabilities provide the flexibility to customize its functionality to best suit your customers’ needs. The Motorola MC9500-K’s 3G WAN with integrated GPS capability, along with a number of practical new innovations and a game-changing approach to battery and backroom management, takes rugged mobile computing innovation to a new level.
Motorola MC9500-K (now Zebra MC9500-K) Key features and benefits include:
- Rugged Design – Capable of handling any environment including exposure to heat, cold, humidity, dust, immersion in water, drops and bumps.
- One-Handed Operation -Ergonomic design and options for swappable keyboards delivers new level of ease-of-useLatest Communications Technology:
- 3.5G wireless – 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN Bluetooth® and IrDA Symbol SE950 scan engineEnterprise class motions sensing applications
- Zebra’s next generation imager engine – A 3 megapixel autofocus digital color flash-enabled camera 3.7 in. VGA Color Display (640 x 480) with digitizer
- Mobility Platform Architecture (MPA) 2.0 – Easy and cost-effective porting of applications from other Motorola mobile computersNext Generation Performance
- Powerful Marvell PXA320 @ 806 MHz microprocessor – Larger memory footprint
User accessible micro-SD card