Zebra DS9208 – Affordable next generation scanning for today’s mobile world.
The Zebra DS9208 (formally Motorola DS9208) gives you the versatility to scan any 1D or 2D bar code – from printed labels in retail that identify product and pricing at the register to mobile coupons, mobile gift and loyalty cards, boarding passes and even theater tickets. Plus, the omni-directional Zebra DS9208 offers all of the features needed to keep workers productive: industry-leading scanning speed; true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity with no need to align bar code and scanner; and hands-free and handheld flexibility
The Zebra DS9208 not only helps your customers make money, it helps them save money. The device is so intuitive that training — and training-related costs — are virtually eliminated. Right out of the box, the Zebra DS9208 can read the most common 1D and 2D bar codes on a wide variety of surfaces — from paper labels to cell phone displays. Integrated Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) functionality also eliminates the need to purchase and manage a standalone EAS system.
Zebra DS9208 Key Features and Benefits
Scans 1D, 2D and PDF417 bar codes on paper, mobile phones and computer displays
- Scan virtually any bar code on any medium; supports the technology your customers are embracing — mobile bar codes
New small footprint and sleek design
- Most compact device in its class, fits in the most space constrained and design conscious areas, yet offers flexibility of a much larger scanner.
Handheld and hands-free modes
- Dual mode functionality saves time; keeps lines moving and minimizes wait times; eliminates the need to lift heavy items, reducing the opportunity for injury
- Select and scan a single bar code from a bar code menu or “picklist” — ideal for items that are too small for bar code labels
- Allows simultaneous scanning of a group of bar codes and reports only the selected bar code(s) in a pre-selected order.
Industry-first spherical exit window
- Improves scanning performance by minimizing stray light and reducing reflections to the imaging sensor