Motorola DS3578 Rugged Corded Digital Scanner has been discontinued. Please call TPI for replacement options. 888-488-4244.
Capture bar codes, images and direct part marks with extraordinary speed in harsh environments with the Motorola DS3500 series of rugged, corded digital scanners bring comprehensive, high-performance data capture to harsh industrial environments to improve business efficiency. Engineered with breakthrough digital imaging technology, this scanner family delivers extremely fast and accurate data capture of one-dimensional (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) bar codes, images and direct part marks (DPM) as well as Item Unique Identification (IUID) support.
With the DS3500 series, customers benefit from a scanning solution designed specifically for fast-paced industrial production environments. The DS3500 series is armed with a powerful 624 MHz microprocessor, capable of decoding 1D or 2D bar codes within milliseconds, regardless of size or density. In addition, the omni-directional scanning functionality allows operators to quickly capture bar codes from any angle, eliminating the need to align bar codes with laser lines, and offers the widest working range of any scanner in its class.
As innovative as it is rugged, the DS3500 series delivers the ergonomic and operational features for scan-intensive industrial applications under the harshest operating conditions. The device is designed to perform reliably despite the inevitable bumps and drops – even on concrete. An IP65-rated seal makes it impervious to dust and water and the exit window is scratch-resistant and recessed for the highest level of durability. As a result, enterprises enjoy a low total cost of ownership – employee and device downtime as well as equipment repair and replacement costs are minimized.
Motorola MC3578 Key features and benefits include:
- Ability to read both 1D and 2D bar codes — increases productivity by providing one device that can read all industry-standard bar codes.
- Powerful 624 MHz processor, fast sensor shutter speed and patent pending fast-pulse illumination — improves productivity in a wide variety of applications.
- IUID-enabled — ability to understand IUID constructs and automatically separate and send the required information to your application.
- Ability to read a wide variety of DPM marks — enhances quality processes and improves product traceability.
- Integrated Bluetooth Class II, Version 1.2 — cable-free convenience reduces repairs due to cable failure.
- Exceptional motion tolerance and unique aiming pattern — increases throughput and productivity.
- Omni-directional scanning — speeds reading time by eliminating the need to line up bar codes with the scan line.