Intermec CN70 and CN70e Rugged Mobile Computer by Honeywell – Power and Performance
The Intermec CN70 and CN70e by Honeywell was designed so there would be no need to compromise. When it comes to rugged, mobile business solutions, satisfying the needs and preferences of IT, Operations and device users has often required trade-offs:
- Size vs. ruggedness
- Weight vs. battery life
- Support and maintenance of multiple devices and platforms vs. a streamlined, single solution to perform different jobs and functions
There’s no need to compromise. The CN70 and CN70e mobile computers achieve true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle and ergonomics.
And we optimized these rugged devices for field mobility environments with features that will save you valuable seconds and deliver unparalleled reliability on the job.
Both devices feature:
- Industrial grade processor that offers faster performance with lower power consumption.
- Flexible Network™ data-only radio that operates on any type of network, offering switch-on-the-fly network selection capability and eliminating the need for multiple pools of devices dedicated to one network.
- All-light visible VGA display with high durability Gorilla® Glass touch panel.
- Indestructible keypad technology.
- Exceptional battery life for long device run time without extra size and weight.
The CN70e offers a larger keypad design making it ideal for delivery environments where workers may be wearing gloves or have more data input intensive applications.