Honeywell VoyagerGS 9590 has been discontinued. Please call TPI for replacement options. 888-488-4244.
Honeywell VoyagerGS 9590’s new form factor makes the scanner ideal for a variety of applications, including retail point-of-sale, office automation and healthcare settings.
Honeywell VoyagerGS 9590 Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic Design: Fit comfortably into a wide range of hand sizes
- 100 scans per second: Improves scan aggressiveness with increased scanning speed
- Durable Construction: Reduces downtime and service costs
- Automatic in-stand detection : Allows seamless transition from hand-held to presentation mode scanning
- Optional EAS Integration: Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding bar codes
The VoyagerGS ensures speed and accuracy by combining patented automatic infrared activation technology with an enhanced depth-of-field. This scanner also includes Honeywell’s patented CodeGate® technology which easily completes data transmission with a single trigger pull. The VoyagerGS 9591 is ideal for applications that require high-density scanning, such as electronics manufacturing. The 9591 delivers quick and accurate scanning of 1D bar codes as small as 3 mil. The 9590 can be configured at no cost by using either the MetroSelect® Single-Line Configuration Guide or MetroSet®2 software via a RS232 or USB interface. The 9590 also has the ability to format bar code data to meet the specific requirements of host systems. For presentation scanning, Honeywell offers a flexible stand with automatic in-stand detection technology.