The intuitive Honeywell Dolphin 99GX Mobile Computer delivers an outstanding feature set. From warehouse loading docks to retail shopping aisles, it equips your mobile workers for greater productivity in a variety of environments.
The Honeywell 99GX device is extremely durable, too. “Stuff happens” so it’s reassuring to know your mobile computer can withstand multiple 6 feet (1.8 meters) drops to concrete. And the Honeywell 99GX computer is IP64 rated – dust tight and protected against splashing water.
Features and benefits include the latest in wireless technology:
- Software definable radio lets you switch between GSM and CDMA networks on the fly, improving your network coverage and lowering the cost of device provisioning and deployment.
- Built-in Wi-Fi gives mobile workers access to critical data using the lightning fast 802.11n standard, while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols.
- An ultra-bright 9.39 cm (3.7 in) outdoor-viewable display, even in direct sunlight.
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0 enables multifunctional data capture – fast linear and 2D barcode scanning with excellent motion tolerance, as well as seamless image capture.
- Integrated motion, light and proximity sensors help conserve battery life and improve ease of use by automatically optimizing the offering for the current environment.
- Multiple keypad options are available to ensure the device is configured to meet your data input needs.
8.5 in L x 2.7 in W (keypad) x 1.5 in (standard battery)/1.8 in (extended battery)
Extended battery – 700 g (24.7 oz.)
-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
95% humidity, non-condensing
Withstands multiple 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete, all axis, and across operating temperature range
Independently certified to meet IP64 standards for moisture and particle resistance
Air: ±15 KV; Contact: ±8 KV
Texas Instruments® OMAP3715 1.0GHz processor
1GB discrete NAND flash x 512 MB RAM
Chemically strengthened 3.7˝ transflective active matrix glass display, VGA (480×640), 333 nits
Industrial touch panel with resistive touch and support for finger touch and stylus
Backlit 55-key alphanumeric, 43-key alpha shifted numeric, 34-key numeric shifted alpha (phone or calculator style)
RS-232/USB 2.0/audio out/charging connector, integrated IrDA port with support for SIR mode
User accessible Micro SDHC memory card slot. Please check current price guide for available qualified card options
Extended – Li-ion, 3.7V, 5000mAh
Standard/Extended: 8 hours/14.75 hours (scanning and sending data over WWAN every 15 seconds)
N5600/5603 Standard range (SR), Extended range (ER), and High Density (HD) imagers with high-visibility laser or green LED aimer. All imagers have 25° angle and come equipped with Adaptus 6.0 Imaging Technology
Reads standard 1D and 2D symbologies
Honeywell SDK for Windows® Embedded
1 year factory warranty
Optional three-and five-year Service Made Simple programs offer worry-free mobile computing
802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi™ – certified
WPA, WPA2 (Personal and Enterprise), 802.1x, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/ MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0/EAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1/EAP-GTC, WMM, CWG-RF Profile, CCX v.4, WAPI
Bluetooth® V2.1, support for enhanced data rate 2.0 Mbps & 3.0 Mbps rates class II