Listening is important. That’s why we designed the Honeywell Dolphin 99EX Mobile Computer with input from leading companies in transportation and logistics.
The results: The Honeywell Dolphin 99EX mobile computer increases productivity by connecting enterprises, front-line workers and customers using real-time wireless communication. It’s a multi-functional, can-do device – intuitive and as tough as the days are long, indoors and out.
Features and benefits include the latest in wireless technology:
- Software definable radio lets you switch between GSM and CDMA networks on the fly, improving your network coverage and lowering the cost of device provisioning and deployment.
- Built-in Wi-Fi gives mobile workers access to critical data using the lightning fast 802.11n standard, while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols.
- Ultra-bright 9.39 cm (3.7 in) outdoor-viewable display, even in direct sunlight.
- Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0 enables multifunctional data capture – fast linear and 2D barcode scanning with excellent motion tolerance, as well as seamless image capture via an integrated color camera.
- Integrated motion, light and proximity sensors help conserve battery life and improve ease of use by automatically optimizing the offering for the current environment.
- Multiple keypad options are available to ensure the device is configured to meet your data input needs.
8.5 in L x 2.7 in W (keypad) x 1.5 in (standard battery)/1.8 in (extended battery)
Extended battery: 581 g (20.5 oz)
-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
95% humidity, non-condensing
Withstands multiple 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete, all axis, and across operating temperature range
Independently certified to meet IP67 standards for moisture and particle resistance
Air: ±15 KV; Contact: ±8 KV
Texas Instruments® OMAP3715 1.0 GHz processor
512 MB RAM x 1 GB Flash
Chemically strengthened 94 mm (3.7 in) transflective active matrix glass display, VGA (480 x 640), 333 nits
Industrial touch panel with resistive touch and support for finger touch and stylus
Backlit 55-key alphanumeric, 43-key alpha shifted numeric, 34-key numeric shifted alpha (phone or calculator style), 54-key retail and 43-key warehouse
Speaker, HAC compliant receiver, microphone
3.1-megapixel camera with Automated Camera Control (ACC). Features include automated picture profiles, camera Application Programming Interface (API), cooperational use of camera and imager, and flashlight utility
RS-232/USB 2.0/audio out/charging connector, integrated IrDA port with support for SIR mode
User-accessible Micro SDHC memory card slot. Please check current price guide for available qualified card options
Extended: Li-ion, 3.7V, 5000mAh
Standard/Extended: 8 hours/14.75 hours (scanning and sending data over WWAN every 15 seconds, GPS continuously receiving information)
N5600/5603 Standard Range (SR), Extended Range (ER) and High Density (HD) imagers with high-visibility laser or green LED aimer. All imagers have 25° angle and come equipped with Adaptus™ 6.0 Imaging Technology
Reads standard 1D and 2D symbologies
Honeywell SDK for Windows Embedded
One-year factory warranty
Optional three- and five-year Honeywell Repair Services programs offer worryfree mobile computing
Software-definable radio: 3.9G – HSPA+/UMTS (800/850/1900/2100 MHz), GSM GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), EVDO Rev A – 1xRTT/ EVDO (800/1900 MHz)
802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi certified
WPA, WPA2 (Personal and Enterprise), 802.1x, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/ MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0/EAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1/EAP-GTC, WMM, CWG-RF Profile, CCX v.4, WAPI
Bluetooth® V2.1, support for enhanced data rate 2.0 Mbps and 3.0 Mbps rates class II