The Honeywell Dolphin 7800 Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)For demanding mobile workforce applications that require multiple tasks be completed quickly.
Mobile workers need compact, lightweight devices that are designed for durability and usability. With a magnesium inner chassis and engineering-grade plastic housings, the Honeywell Dolphin 7800 EDA provides the durability needed to withstand daily use in challenging environments, without the extra bulk that often accompanies industrial-grade mobile computers.
Features and benefits include the latest in wireless technology:
- Software definable radio lets you switch between GSM and CDMA networks on the fly, improving network coverage and lowering the cost of device provisioning and deployment.
- Built-in Wi-Fi gives mobile workers access to critical data using the lightning fast 802.11n standard, while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols.
- Large 8.89 cm (3.5 in) VGA color, high-resolution, outdoor- and off-axis-viewable display maximizes productivity and ensures easy viewing of data in virtually any lighting condition.
- Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0 enables fast linear and 2D barcode scanning in various lighting conditions plus seamless image and video capture via an integrated color camera.
- Multiple keypad options allow you to choose the layout that best suits the needs of your mobile workforce.
Extended Battery: 157 mm x 76 mm x 33 mm (6.2 in x 3.0 in x 1.3 in)
-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete
±15KV Air and ±8KV Contact
Independently certified to meet IP64 standards for moisture and particle intrusion
800MHz TI OMAP
256 MB RAM X 512 MB Flash
8.9 cm (3.5 in) VGA color, high resolution, full axis viewing, sunlight readable display
Industrial touch panel with 4 wire resistive touch and support for finger touch and stylus
Standard Keyboards: 30-key numeric and 46-key QWERTY
Speaker, HAC receiver, microphone, vibrator, echo cancellation, Bluetooth® headset support
3.0 mega pixel camera; autofocus; flash LED
Standard: Li-ion 3.7 V, 2300 mAh; Extended: Li-ion 3.7 V, 4000 mAh
Hours of Operation
Extended: 8.5 hours (decoding and sending data over WWAN every 15 seconds, GPS continuously receiving data)
Supports the following Adaptus 6.0 imaging scan engines: N5603-SR, N5603-ER
Decodes standard 1D and 2D bar code symbologies
Honeywell SDK for Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
HSM Application Software
Honeywell Powertools® and Demos, Remote MasterMind™ for Mobility remote device management