The Honeywell Dolphin 60s Scanphone goes beyond the fundamentals of consumer mobility. It equips your mobile team members with the tools and information they need to make critical decisions at the point of customer service.
Honeywell Dolphin 60s Scanphone Features and benefits include:
- GSM/GPRS cellular, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth® and GPS technologies: Equip your mobile team for real-time communications, access to critical data and location-based services, wherever they conduct business.
- Integrated 1D and 2D scanning: Captures multi-symbology data quickly the first time, improving transaction accuracy and employee productivity.
- 5 megapixel color camera with autofocus and flash: Shoots high resolution photos, and videos so you can capture receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions and intel in the field.
That’s not all.
With enough battery power to last a full shift, the Honeywell Dolphin 60s Scanphone is power packed with embedded software utilities to help maximize the device’s capabilities. And its rugged design and compatibility with Microsoft Windows® 6.5 OS will reduce your configuration and implementation costs compared to the shorter lifecycles of consumer devices.
-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
5 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Designed to withstand multiple 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete
+/- 15KV Air and +/- 8KV Contact
Independently certified to meet IP54 standards for moisture and particle intrusion
TI AM3715 CortexA8 800 MHz
256 MB RAM x 512 MB FLASH
7.1 cm (2.8 in) color LCD QVGA (240 x 320)
4-wire resistive touch panel and support for finger touch and stylus
Standard keyboards: 46-key QWERTY or 30-key Numeric, dedicated scan key, volume up and down keys, side scan key, hard-reset key
Speaker, HAC receiver, microphone
I/O connection(USB2.0,RS232,DC charging), Micro USB 2.0, 3.5 mm headphone/mic combo jack
5.0 mega pixel camera with autofocus and flash
Hours of Operation
13 hours (decoding and sending data over WLAN every 9 seconds) 7.5 hours (decoding and sending data over WWAN every 15 seconds, GPS continuously receiving data)
Dedicated imager capable of decoding standard 1D and 2D bar code symbologies
Honeywell SDK for Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5
HSM Application Software
Honeywell Powertools® and Demos, Remote MasterMind™ for Mobility remote device management
1 year factory warranty
Multi-mode UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE operation HSPA 3GPP (DL: 14.4Mbps, UL: 5.7Mbps) with GPS Bands supported:
– Dual band 850/1900MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE
– Dual band 850/1900MHz UMTS/HSPA+
– Dual band 900/1800/GSM/GPRS/EDGE
– Dual band 900/2100MHz UMTS/HSPA+
– Quad band 850/900/1800/1900/GSM/GPRS/EDGE
– 800/850/900/1900/2100MHz UMTS/HSPA+
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; WiFi™ certified
- DeviceScape Supplicant
- WEP, 802.1x, LEAP, TKIP, MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK, WPA v2.0, and PEAP
2.4 GHz (ISM Band), Bluetooth® v2.1+EDR; 10 m (33 ft) line of sight