Honeywell 4600r Barcode Scanner has been discontinued. Please call TPI for replacement options. 888-488-4244.
The Honeywell 4600r High Performance and Versatile Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging 5.0 provides aggressive, omni-directional
reading of all linear and 2D bar codes, plus digital image capture – enables you to collect and manage more data with a single device.
Streaming Presentation™ Mode: The scanner is always on and ready to scan – making presentation and fl y-by reading easy and intuitive.
Advanced Illumination System: Enables fast reading of bar codes that are swiped in front of the scanner and high performance on highly refl ective items.
Host Download: Enables the download of configuration changes or new application software directly from the host system to each scanner.
Robust Image Processing Software: Advanced on-board software enables you to crop, rotate, enhance, and compress digital images, ensuring their usability.
Built to Last: No moving parts to wear out, full impact resistant bumpers, and a 5-year warranty make the 4600r one of the toughest scanners on the market.
Ease of Connectivity: All popular interfaces are on board. Visual Express™ software enables easy integration with Unifi ed POS (UPOS) standard and Windows® Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS) systems.
Aiming Options: Several aiming options available to best fi t your application requirements and improve operator productivity.
Common Cabling: Uses same cable solutions as our linear, 2D, and cordless imagers – simplifi es ordering and spares pool management.
Honeywell 4600r Features:
- Fast and Easy Presentation Scanning – High-performance “fly-by” scanning capability speeds-up processing items at check-out.
- Enables Drivers License Reading – Populate e-forms and verify identification with one simple scan, eliminating keyed-in data and paper forms.
- Image Capture Capability – digitally capture signatures, take “snap-shots” of non-compliant bar code labels, plus a range of other applications.
- Point of Sale Controls
- Honeywell has teamed with Microsoft® to provide Windows® Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS) drivers in our handheld imaging devices. These drivers enable plug and play capability into the WEPOS operating system, minimizing development and configuration times and
providing an industry-standard interface for all peripherals.
- UnifiedPOS Controls – Provide standard Unified Point of Sale (UPOS) drivers for Honeywell Products’ suite of handheld imagers. UPOS includes both OLE for Point of Sale (OPOS)- and Java for Point of Service (JPOS)-compliant drivers that can be used to interface to a specified group of Honeywell Products devices when writing JPOS or OPOS applications for retail environments.
Honeywell’s UPOS controls support RS-232, USB, and RS-485 interfaces to the connected device in Windows® XP, 2000, 98, and NT environments.