Extreme Wireless™ AP3965 Outdoor Access Point – Extends Ultra-High Performance and High-Density Outdoors.
The Extreme Wireless™ AP3965i/e is a high-performance 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wave 2 outdoor access point that extends mobility beyond the brick-and-mortar. The outdoor access point is designed to operate in harsh environments such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, parks and stadiums. The Extreme Wireless™ AP3965 is powered via 802.3at power-over-Ethernet (PoE+).
The AP3965i/e is available in both internal and external antenna models. The AP3965i comes with an integrated eight port antenna array for ease of installation. The AP3965e requires professional installation and includes eight standard N-type antenna connectors with integrated lightning protection supporting both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band antennas.
The AP3965i/e is built on the latest Wi-Fi technology including 802.11ac wave2, dynamic radio management, and spectrum analysis with interference classification, beamforming, multi-user MIMO, self-forming and self-healing meshing, security, role-based authentication, authorization, and access control. The 4×4:4 platform is capable of delivering up to 2.5 Gbps over-the-air-performance and up to 90,000 packets per second on the wire port. Multiple antenna offerings (e.g., Omni, sector, and panel) for the AP3965e ensure that deployment can be optimized to meet any unique coverage or capacity need.
- Support for demanding voice/ video/data applications to enhance mobile worker productivity and convenience
- Role-based grouping of users, devices, and applications to deliver priority, QoS, and security in accordance with business needs
- Seamless roaming across an entire multi-subnet campus without the need for cumbersome client software
- Integrated management, security, and QoS features reduce operating cost and ensure a consistent user experience regardless of location
- Centralized visibility and control from Extreme Control Center accelerates problem resolution, optimize network utilization, and automate management
- Adaptive architecture reduces complexity and optimizes information flow for each application
- Dynamic Radio Management when used for planning and monitoring ensures optimal spectrum coverage resulting in the best end-user quality of experience
- Flexible Client Access optimizes throughput for 802.11ac/n clients in today’s mixed ac, n, and a/b/g client environments