Extreme Wireless AP3865e Outdoor access point designed to operate in harsh environments. Extends 802.11ac Ultra High-Performance Wi-Fi and Mobility Beyond Boundaries.
The Extreme Wireless AP3865e is a high-performance 802.11a/b/g/n/ac outdoor access point that extends wireless mobility beyond the brick-and-mortar. This access point is designed to operate in harsh environments such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, parks and stadiums. The Extreme Wireless AP3865e includes six standard N-type antenna connectors with integrated lightning protection supporting both 2.4G and 5G band antennas.
The Extreme Wireless AP3865e comes packed with the latest in Wi-Fi technology including 802.11ac performance, dynamic radio management, spectrum analysis with interference classification and avoidance, self-forming and self-healing meshing, security, role-based authentication, authorization, and access control.
The 3×3:3 platform delivers up to 1.75Gbps over-the-air-performance and up to 75,000 packets per second on the wire port. Multiple antenna offerings (e.g., omni, sector, and panel) ensure that AP3865e deployments can be optimized to meet any range, coverage or capacity requirement.
Extreme Wireless AP3865e Benefits:
- Support for demanding voice/ video/data applications to enhance mobile worker productivity and convenience
- Role-based grouping of users, devices, and applications to deliver priority, QoS, and security in accordance with business needs
- Seamless roaming across an entire multi-subnet campus without the need for cumbersome client software
- Integrated management, security, and QoS features reduce operating cost and ensure a consistent user experience regardless of location
- Centralized visibility and control from Extreme Control Center accelerates problem resolution, optimize network utilization, and automate management
- Adaptive architecture reduces complexity and optimizes information flow for each application
- Dynamic Radio Management ensures optimal AP coverage and maximizes the availability and quality of wireless service across the enterprise
- Flexible Client Access optimizes throughput for 802.11ac/n clients in today’s mixed ac, n, and a/b/g client environments
- Authentication and authorization functions include role-based access control (using 802.1X, MAC, and captive portal) and authentication at the AP
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention (WIPS) functions provide continuous scanning, threat classification, rogue AP detection, and countermeasures against possible attacks
- Integration of security policies (NAC, IPS) across the wired/ wireless networks enables quick diagnosing and resolution of security threats
- Integration of Policy Manager across the wired/ wireless networks dynamically oversees user access at the wireless network point of entry
Support and Service
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction and first call resolution rates
- 1 year hardware warranty for outdoor access points
- Personalized services, including site surveys, network design, installation, and training