Extreme Networks 7100 Series Switches – High Density – High Performance.
The Extreme Networks 7100-Series is a family of high density, high-performance 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches that are ideally suited for the demands of today’s Enterprise data center and high performance LAN Edge applications. The 7100-Series is an ideal fit for support of the high bandwidth applications in today’s Enterprise networks.
The 7100-Series offers flexible connectivity options using modular SFP, SFP+ transceivers and Direct Attach Cables as well as options for integrated Gigabit copper and10GBASE-T. Also supported are 10/100Mb, Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, and 40 Gigabit ports. Up to 64 line rate 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports can be supported in a single rack unit configuration, maximizing the space available for servers and storage in dense data center Top of Rack (ToR) applications. Configurable air flow allows for adaptation to the specific hot-aisle / cold-aisle configuration of your data center.
Extreme Networks 7100 Series Features:
- Versatile high-performance data center and LAN edge solution
- Flexible connectivity options for 1 Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Models with up to 1.28Tbps throughput and 952Mpps packet forwarding
- Automated network provisioning for the virtualized data center
- High-availability design with redundant modular power supplies and fans