Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500P – Quality 8″ color label print and peel at a price comparable to thermal transfer.
Engineered for mission-critical applications, this reliable printer speeds through labels at up to 5″ per second. Featuring up to 1200 dpi resolution, the CW-C6500P produces crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels. Compatible with ZPL II, SAP® and more, and built to accommodate remote printer management, this versatile printer offers seamless integration with your existing workflow. The first color inkjet label printer to offer a peel-and-present option4, it’s ideal for fast, print-and-apply applications.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5″ per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux