Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500A With Auto Cutter – Quality 8″ color label print and cut at a price comparable to thermal transfer.
Epson ColorWorks solutions increase productivity, while reducing the cost of using pre-printed labels. Ideal for high-mix label requirements, ColorWorks solutions deliver dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable color inks.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5″ per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Auto cutter included — ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS 5609 certification
Engineered for mission-critical applications, this reliable printer speeds through labels at up to 5″ per second3. Featuring up to 1200 dpi resolution, the CW-C6500A produces crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels. Compatible with ZPL II, SAP® and more, and built to accommodate remote printer management, this versatile printer offers seamless integration with your existing workflow. And, it comes standard with an auto cutter to create variable length labels and enable easy job separation.