Honeywell H-4310X (formally Datamax-Oneil H4310X) is a High Volume, High Resolution Industrial Barcode Printer.
H-Class High-Performance Industrial Printers are built for high-volume and high-resolution labeling applications in manufacturing, warehouse and transportation environments. High-quality features, performance and rugged reliability make the H-Class an excellent value among premium class printers on the market.
Consider total cost of ownership.
The H-Class reduces it with a gear-driven, beltless design that delivers confidence-building performance for your 24/7 mission-critical operations. Modular construction also increases uptime for the highest levels of user productivity.
And with its large graphical display, the H-Class provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation and printer notifications.
Honeywell H-4310X Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal and thermal transfer
- Printer length range: 6 mm to 2,539.75 mm (0.25 in to 99.99 in); values vary with printer configuration
- Maximum print width: 216.4 mm (8.52 in)
- Print speed:
- H-4212: 304 mms (12 ips)
- H-4212x: 304 mms (12 ips)
- H-4310: 254 mms (10 ips)
- H-4310x: 254 mms (10 ips)
- H-4408: 203 mms (8 ips)
- H-4606: 152 mms (6 ips)
- H-4606x: 152 mms (6 ips)
- Print speed (continued):
- H-6210: 254 mms (10 ips)
- H-6308: 203 mms (8 ips)
- H-6212X: 304 mms (12 ips)
- H-6310x: 254 mms (10 ips)
- H-8308x: 203 mms (8ips)
- Communication ports: Serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet wired LAN
- Optional wireless 802.11b/g and more