E-Class Mark III by Honeywell
One of the best values on the market, the E-Class™ Mark III (formally Datamax E-Class Mark III) family of entry-level compact desktop thermal printers offer features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. They’re designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost-effective barcode printer.
The E-Class Mark III by Honeywell was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, a battery pack option for mobility, double-walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long-term reliability.
E-Class Mark III printers are easy to use, too. They feature with quick-loading media and an interactive LCD screen. And you can also notice a substantial reduction in your daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’s larger media and ribbon-roll capacity.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal; optional thermal transfer
- Available in three models to meet your connectivity needs: Basic, Advanced, Professional (See the Specifications tab for details.)
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi); optional 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Maximum print width: 108 mm (4.25 in) @ 203dpi (8 dots/mm); 106 mm (4.16 in) @ 300dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Maximum print speed: 152 mm/s (6 ips)