Datalogic Touch TD1100 Barcode Scanner – Easy Scanning:
The Datalogic TD1100 series of linear imaging contact readers represent the Datalogic ADC solution for customers who require a cost-effective solution for close contact bar code reading without sacrificing quality and performance. Designed for low throughput applications within multiple markets, the TD1100 readers provide the guarantee of contact reading with an excellent reading performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including damaged or poorly printed codes.
Small, lightweight and low on energy consumption, the Datalogic TD1100 readers continue to provide robustness and a 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop resistance, which is typically included in a higher range of products.
The TD1100 readers are available with the option of two different sizes of reading windows: 6.5 cm / 2.6 in (Touch 65) or 9.0 cm / 3.5 in (Touch 90), which benefits the user when reading standard or wide bar codes.
The TD1100 65/90 Pro readers provide a complete all-in-one multi-interface solution, including RS-232, USB and Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation, while the TD1100 65/90 Lite readers provide USB or RS-232/Keyboard Wedge interfaces.
An innovative ‘read-thru’ holder provides the TD1100 readers with hands-free reading capability on documents or small items.
- Wide reading windows: 6.5 cm / 2.6 in and 9.0 cm /3.5 in
- Excellent reading performance on damaged or poorly printed bar codes
- Interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 (TD1100 65/90 Lite); USB / RS-232 / Keyboard Wedge /
Wand Emulation (TD1100 65/90 Pro)
- Supports GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Compact and innovative ‘read-thru’ holder for hands-free reading capability
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft