Datalogic Powerscan PD8300 Barcode Scanner Powerful & Flexible Identification.
The Datalogic PD8300 reader features Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ directly on the code, and dual Good Read LEDs on the top and back of the cap add increased visibility at any angle. Superior reading performance is enhanced by Datalogic’s patented PuzzleSolver™ technology for fast and accurate reading of standard, poorly printed and damaged codes.
The PD8300 reader’s mechanics have been developed and tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions maintaining consistent reading performance without degrading performance or reliability. Its ergonomic enclosure is lightweight and well-balanced to ensure optimal operator comfort during scan intensive operations. A built-in metal tether hook for suspended applications ensures workplace productivity.
All models have multi-interface capabilities built-in featuring the most popular interfaces; RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand Emulation and USB. The Datalogic Aladdin™ configuration program provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, even for inexperienced users.
Datalogic Powerscan PD8300 Features:
- Optics available in Standard Range (contact up to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft) and Auto Range (20 cm / 8.0 in to over
12.5 m / 41.0 ft)
- Datalogic 3GL™ and loud beeper for good read feedback
- Built-in multiple interface (RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand and USB)
- Undecoded Laser Output Model
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft