CradlePoint COR IBR600 Series -The Heart of Your M2M Network.
With its compact size, sleek metal case, mounting bracket, and external mobile broadband and WiFi antennas (IBR600 versions only), the CradlePoint COR IBR600 Series is ideal for use in high-availability applications like ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.
The Heart of Your M2M Network
Get instant network connectivity with the Cradlepoint COR IBR600 Series; just activate the built-in modem and go. Ideal for deployment as a primary connection solution where wired Internet is not available. It also supports traditional wired data networks like DSL or Cable for maximum network flexibility.
Increase your Internet availability and ensure maximum uptime with business continuity features like failover/failback standard in the CradlePoint COR IBR600 Series. When configured, the router detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to another active connected data source – keeping your network online.
The CradlePoint COR IBR600 Series also provides secure and reliable VPN functionality, allowing users to create, manage, and terminate up to five concurrent IPSec VPN sessions. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data to and from a remote site.
CradlePoint COR IBR600 KEY FEATURES:
- Fully Integrated Router/Bridge
- Integrated 4G LTE Modem
- Ruggedized Metal Housing
- Built-in GPS with NMEA Output
- For use in 24/7 business-critical installations such as ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.
- WiFi* (IBR600) and no-WiFi (IBR650) options available Wireless 2×2 MIMO “N” WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)*
- Increase your network availability with WiPipe™-powered automatic failover and failback
- Several models available with 4G and/or 3G support for US and international carriers
- Certified for shock and vibration in accordance with MIL STD 810G and SAE J1455—be confident in the device’s ability to survive challenging environments, including vehicles
- IPsec VPN termination (tunnel, NAT-T, and transport) with GRE support and site-to-site dynamic VPN with NHR
- Create a custom-branded hotspot with our captive portal
- Supports both wireless and wired Internet connections (two Ethernet ports for either LAN/LAN or WAN/LAN)