Cisco Aironet 1400 Wireless Bridge has been discontinued. Please call TPI for replacement options. 888-488-4244.
The Cisco Aironet 1400 Series Wireless Bridge creates a new benchmark for wireless bridging by providing a high-performance and
feature-rich solution for connecting multiple LANs in a metro area. Building a metropolitan area wireless infrastructure with the Cisco
Aironet 1400 Series Wireless Bridge provides deployment personnel with a flexible, easy to use solution that meets the security
requirements of wide area networking professionals. Designed to be a cost-effective alternative to leased lines, it is engineered specifically
for harsh outdoor environments, yet also works well in indoor deployments.
The Cisco Aironet 1400 Series Wireless Bridge is the premier high-speed, high-performance outdoor bridging solution for line-of-sight applications, providing features such as:
- Support for both point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configurations (Figure 1)
- Industry leading range and throughput, supporting data rates up to 54 Mbps
- Enhanced security mechanisms based on 802.11 and 802.11i standards
- Ruggedized enclosure optimized for harsh outdoor environments with extended operating temperature range
- Integrated or optional external antennas for flexibility in deployment
- Designed specifically for ease-of-installation and operation