Cisco Aironet 1130AG Wireless Access Point Enjoy high performance from your wireless network.
The Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series uses radio and network management features for simplified deployment, along with built-in omni-directional antennas that provide robust and predictable WLAN coverage for offices and similar RF environments. The competitively priced Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series is ready to install and easy to manage, reducing the cost of deployment and ongoing maintenance.
The Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series is available in two versions: unified or autonomous. Unified access points operate with the Lightweight Access Point Protocol (LWAPP) and work in conjunction with Cisco wireless LAN controllers and the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS). When configured with LWAPP, the Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series can automatically detect the best-available Cisco wireless LAN controller and download appropriate policies and configuration information with no manual intervention. Autonomous access points are based on Cisco IOS® Software and may optionally operate with the CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE). Autonomous access points, along with the CiscoWorks WLSE, deliver a core set of features and may be field-upgraded to take advantage of the full benefits of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network as requirements evolve.
The Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series delivers optimal value for offices and similar environments. Built-in antennas provide omnidirectional coverage specifically designed for today’s open workspaces. A multipurpose mounting bracket easily secures Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series access points to ceilings and walls. With an unobtrusive design, Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series access points are aesthetically pleasing and blend into their environments. For maximum concealment, the access point may be placed above ceilings or suspended ceilings. The UL 2043 rating of the Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series allows the access point to be placed above ceilings in plenum areas regulated by municipal fire codes. Offered at a competitive price, and optimized for easy installation and operation, the Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series helps organizations attain a lower total cost of ownership.
Cisco Aironet 1130AG Features:
- Widespread coverage: Cisco radios and antennas are designed to provide the most reliable coverage possible.
- Performance: High capacity, dual radios provide flexibility, capacity and performance to support a wide range of mobility applications such as guest access and voice over wireless LAN .
- Security: Cisco access points (APs) are known for their award-winning implementation of standards-based and advanced security options.
- Scalability: APs can work on their own for basic coverage and mobility services or with Cisco wireless LAN controllers for more advanced applications and centralized management of multiple access points.
- Flexibility: Cisco 1130AG APs are designed for carpeted offices, while the more rugged 1240AG series APs are the best choice for factories, warehouses and retail environments.