Wireless Design & Configuration is a key factor in Process improvement. Let TPI help you meet new goals and objectives quickly by improving existing processes within your company.
Process improvement — two words that can mean the difference between a profitable company and a struggling company. TPI’s experienced staff will work with you to identify, analyze and significantly improve existing processes by following specific methodologies that will allow you to meet new goals and objectives creating successful results that directly affect ROI.
Questions To Think About:
- What is your building made of?
- What type of bandwidth in the overall plan will be required?
- What are your power requirements?
- How many network users, printers, servers will the network need to support? Be sure to include anticipated growth.
- Will the company be adding new users to an existing location? Plans for a remote office? Possible mergers, acquisitions?
- How do you currently connect to the Internet? Does the ISP or the company own the equipment?
- What applications does the network need to operate? Be sure to identify requirements for voice and video applications.
- How many devices are currently on the network? How are they laid out?
- Is cabling running all over the floor, hidden in walls or threaded thru the ceiling?
- What new services will be required now? In the future?
- Do you have a firewall in place?
- How big is the area your network must cover?
- What is the real cost of downtime to your company?
As an industry leader in successful wireless infrastructure deployments for warehouse management, retail, manufacturing, shipping, and healthcare, TPI’s technical service providers apply proven technology and processes to ensure you capitalize on the efficiencies of wireless technology. By combining process improvement techniques with handheld computers, advanced data capture, radio frequency identification (RFID) and wireless local area network (WLAN) technologies with partner applications, TPI’s all-star team provides solutions that allow you to track and trace by lot or batch the parts or ingredients used in your business processes to ensure quality across the supply chain.
Bottom Line: TPI will ensure you capitalize on the efficiency of wireless technology, through improved processes that result in greater ROI.