TPI’s premium compatible cartridges and imaging supplies have the same color quality, performance, and page yield as national brand cartridges at a fraction of the cost, providing substantial savings over the course of a year.
While most aftermarket manufacturers use a conventional color toner, TPI’s color cartridges are developed utilizing state-of-the art chemical toner to provide consistent quality and vibrant colors that perform as well as, or better than, an original cartridge. In addition, our 100% quality testing process that includes environmental chamber testing, pre and post-production testing, and OEM benchmarking is in place to ensure our cartridges meet or exceed OEM performance.
Quality is paramount; that’s why TPI’s laser print cartridges are developed and built in the most technologically advanced, ISO 9001:2008-certified manufacturing environment in the industry. Our world-class engineering department utilizes proprietary automated equipment and ASTM testing methods to ensure superior performance from each and every cartridge produced. By utilizing high quality chemical toner and components, TPI’s cartridges provide optimum text and graphics print quality. State-of-the-art, automated filling equipment ensures precise fill weights for each cartridge and independent testing has verified that our cartridges function fully until end-of-life while yielding the same or more pages than OEM cartridges.
You have the right to use the supplies of your choice!
* Manufacturers cannot legally require a printer owner or lessee – verbally or otherwise – to purchase supplies exclusively from them.
* This unlawful “tying agreement” violates provisions of the Sherman and Clayton Antitrust Acts and the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act.
* In a landmark 1936 case, the Supreme Court ruled that IBM could not terminate a customer’s data processing machine lease, if the customer chose to use tabulating cards from other manufacturers. The more recent Magnuson- Moss Warranty Improvement Act title 15, Section 2303 specifically prohibits a manufacturer from conditioning a written or implied warranty on the use of its own brand product except under very restrictive circumstances.
* If, in the unlikely event our supplies have been the source of damage to your equipment, you are protected by our warranty. We will reimburse you for the cost of repairs with adequate documentation from the service technician.
* Our imaging supplies are designed to meet or exceed the original brand name.
* If a representative threatens to void the machine warranty or charge for a service call because you are using a compatible supply, ask for their statement in writing.
It’s the combination of technology and automation, high quality components, and dedication to excellence that makes our laser cartridges the clear alternative to OEM. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose and money to gain!