Our Wireless WiFi Site Surveys, Your Win…
Because Under-Performing Networks Don’t Fix Themselves & Optimized Networks Don’t Happen By Chance
If your transportation and logistics company’s, warehouse & distribution center’s, or manufacturing plant’s workers absolutely, positively need to be connected to your wireless network 24/7, the last thing you need is an unreliable wireless network with spotty coverage, poor connectivity, or low bandwidth.
But regardless of whether you’re already experiencing network issues, or you want to avoid them in the future, your company may not have in-house experts who can accurately diagnose and fix network problems.
Given this, many companies do nothing – and things get worse, because you can’t fix what you don’t know.
Why take chances with something as important as your wireless network?
Briefly, wireless site surveys are must-have, prerequisites for businesses that want to improve, expand, modify, design and/or install enhanced wireless networks. In other words, they eliminate problematic guesswork and help companies avoid costly mistakes and rework.
And no one does wireless site surveys better than us.
How do I know if my company needs a wireless site survey?
Easy! Our engineers designed the following, 3-minute yes/no questionnaire to help you answer that question.
1. Do your mobile workers complain about losing their wireless connections?
2. Are your network, device, IT, and software people blaming each other for your wireless network’s poor performance?
3. Does your company have to pay overtime to current employees to maintain or improve sufficient production levels?
4. Are you worried that your mobile workers’ experiences with your company’s wireless network have been so bad for so long that they have stopped complaining?
5. Is your company planning to expand its facility, or open a new one?
6. Have you hired, or do you plan on hiring, additional employees to improve your workforce’s production levels
7. Will your company be adding new mobile applications to your wireless network?
8. Is your company planning on rolling out new hardware?
9. Is your company planning on reworking your racking layouts and/or making significant changes to your inventory levels or product makeups?
10. Will you be upgrading your wireless network soon?
11. Are you considering deploying one or more autonomous devices at your site(s)?
12. Do you think that production delays caused by your network issues are having a negative effect on your company’s ability to remain competitive?
If you answered “yes” to even one of the questions your company needs a wireless site survey as soon as possible. So, please call 888.488.4244 or email today so we can learn more about your situation & answer your questions.
TPI Wireless Site Surveys: We’ve Set The Standard.
We’ve Raised The Bar.
For over two decades, TPI has armed hundreds of companies with the information they need to make smarter business decisions. In addition, TPI provides the hardware, software, design, and installation services they need to make it all happen. And we can do the same for you.
Here are just some of the many reasons why you should choose TPI for your company’s RF wireless site survey:
- No more guesswork. Critical connection issues will be diagnosed accurately the first time, so you’ll know where they are, why they’re happening, and whether they’re being caused by hardware, software or both. You’ll also be armed with the real-time visibility information that will tell you what needs to be adjusted, expanded, modified and/or reconfigured.
- All the services you deserve, from our own team of engineers. When it comes to site surveys, one-size-fits-all strategies don’t work. That’s why we use a more “holistic” approach that help our clients choose the site survey that best fits their needs.Even better, our certified technicians – all TPI employees who have passed our stringent requirements – are proficient in all aspects of wireless networking: design, installation, hardware, software and more. For example our engineers have:
> Many years of experience with multiple infrastructure providers such as Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, Extreme, Ruckus, and more
> Multiple safety certifications & undergo random drug testing
> Met or exceeded our stringent employee requirements and pass our comprehensive onsite performance and behavior training tests
> Earned their lift operator certifications
- We take site surveys to the next level. As you probably know, standard site surveys contain little more than coverage confirmations and heatmaps, which are only snippets of much larger pictures. But in order to make smart network decisions, you deserve more. That’s why our engineers will also:
> Check your power levels and channel management
> Perform spectrum analyses
> Measure sources of existing internal and external EMI interference that may be causing “hidden” problems for your network
> Examine both voice (VoIP) and data communications running over your WLAN
> Assess elements such as transmission rates, throughput utilization and wireless channel assignments
- We’ll do as much, or as little, as you need.
> Just need a WIFI survey? No problem.
> Looking for new hardware? We got it.
> Want it all? A survey, devices, design services, software? We’ve got you covered.
- Added value & extra savings. We work hard every day to provide our clients with superior – and affordable – wireless surveys, hardware, software and design and installation services. But it just got even better…Take advantage of our special offer: We will credit 20% of your survey costs back to you for qualifying installation and/or hardware purchases! How’s that for value?
- Judge us by the companies we keep. You’ll rest easy knowing that we partner with the world’s most respected hardware brands such as, Aruba, Cisco, Extreme Networks, Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, Proglove, Mobile Demand, Datalogic, Samsung and others.
What To Expect: Our Simple 3-Step Site Survey Process
Step 1 – Schedule information-gathering conference call
In order to determine the most appropriate type of site survey for your company, we will meet with your project manager(s) and/or onsite contact(s) to review your current situation, existing hardware and performance problems and confirm desired outcomes.
- The number of wireless users and type of devices currently supported on your network and any plans you have for change
- Any and all network issues – e.g. poor connectivity, interference, session interruptions, slow response that you’re experiencing
- Your existing infrastructure and applications supported.
- and more…
After this initial meeting we will provide you with a detailed work proposal with associated costs. Once approved, it’s on to step 2.
Step 2 – Site visit
One or more of our certified engineers will visit your location and use proprietary equipment to perform your comprehensive site survey. They’ll also ask you more about your current environment, future plans, and relevant history, including:
- The number and types of devices and applications running on your wireless network.
- Current inventory amounts and types and any expected seasonal or cyclical changes that will add volume to the network.
- Plans for future deployment of VoIP applications, robotics, autonomous devices and/or access points
Step 3 – Analysis and feedback
Based on the data collected and the type of survey you chose, our team of experts will prepare and send to you a comprehensive report that includes our findings, proposed remedies and recommendations for corrective actions. We will schedule a meeting to review the report, answer your questions, and discuss next steps.