Zebra QLn220 Mobile Printer
The Zebra QLn220 drop-resistant mobile printer, designed to improve efficiencies throughout operations–in the warehouse, shipping and receiving and merchandising. Quickly and easily print barcode labels, receipts, tickets and more, on-site and on-demand.
Easy to integrate and manage
With Zebra’s Link-OS environment, IT staff can manage individual printers or groups of printers remotely via a web browser. With the Profile Manager app, IT staff can expedite initial implementation, automate firmware uploads, resolve issues remotely and eliminate the time it takes to update programming on a printer-by-printer basis. Connect QLn printers to a wired ethernet network via the QLn ethernet to enable easy, remote management.
Easy to connect
The QLn series offers advanced connectivity options with faster data transfer rates and greater range. Incorporating WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n dual band) and Bluetooth 3.0, and Near Field Communication (NFC) for Print Touch features, for easy pairing or linking to help pages. To meet the increasing demand for mobile printing from different operating systems, QLn printers are “Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad” certified and also support Android and Windows devices via our Multiplatform SDK apps.
Easier to maintain
Reduce wasted time and lost productivity with the smart battery, which indicates the power and health of a printer’s battery.
Easier to use
The QLn family of printers were designed to optimize business processes through easy operation and mobility – reducing training requirements and increasing worker productivity.
Longer printer uptime
Improve operational productivity and reduce costs associated with downtime through fewer printing interruptions.
Mobile A to Z
From accessories, to supplies and ZebraCare™ plans.
Zebra QLn220 Standard Features:
- Direct thermal printing technology
- 203 dpi resolution (8 dots/mm)
- Print speed: up to 4 ips (100 mm /s)
More Standard Features for the Zebra QLn220 Mobile Printer:
- CPCL and ZPL programming languages
- Resident fixed and scalable fonts
- 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor with 128 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash
- Serial and USB ports
- 2.45 AH removable Li-Ion smart battery
- Easy to use peel and present mode
- Label present sensor for issuing labels one at a time
- Tear bar for easy receipt dispensing
- Management: Mirror, SNMP, Web server (with customizable HTML pages), Wavelink Avalanche®
- Large, easy to read LCD control panel 240 x 128 pixels
- 5-way navigation buttons, two software defined keys
- Printer alerts on the display, help menus
- Tolerance of multiple drops from 5′ (1.52m) to concrete
- Label odometer
- Real Time Clock
Zebra QLn220 Printer Specifications:
Resolution: 200 dpi (8 dots/mm)
Zebra QLn220 Memory
•128 MB RAM
•256 MB Flash
Print width: 1.9″ (48 mm)
Print length: 32″ (813 mm)
Print speed: up to 4 ips (100 mm/s)