Mobile Powered Workstations with Integrated Power Supply
for Computers, Printers, Scanners, etc.
Questions to Think About:
- What equipment is used at all your current workstations?
- What kind of environment are you currently using this equipment in? ie: retail, warehouse, picking/shipping etc.
- Are there any space limitations that need to be addressed?
- What is the typical length of a workday on your workstations?
- How many workstations do you currently operate?
TPI’s innovative battery powered workstations and non-powered carts from Newcastle Systems are designed to make high-volume barcode printers, computers, scanners, scales, and other equipment truly mobile – enabling you to perform your task or operation anywhere in a facility.
Watch How a Mobile Workstation will help increase productivity of your current workers and Infrastructure.
Mobile Workplace Systems Enable You to:
Create a mobile label printing system with your current printers, computing hardware, and software
- Quickly obtain measurable productivity gains without months of planning and implementation.
- Instantly Scale your employees’ current operations to handle increased throughput.
- Streamline Processes in shipping/receiving, inventory management and much more.
A popular system configuration consists of:
- High-Volume label printer.
- Rugged tablet or PC/laptop and large LCD.
- Mobile workstation with integrated power supply.
Bottom Line: TPI can help you convert a stationary workplace to a mobile one, increasing productivity of your current workers and infrastructure.