The Intermec 70 Series comprises four distinct products sharing a common platform and capabilities – Intermec CN70 (field service, transportation and logistics), Intermec CN70e (direct store delivery/route accounting), Intermec CK70 (parcel delivery in courier, express and postal operations) and Intermec CK71 (manufacturing and warehousing). Intermec has gone to great lengths to employ the smallest and lightest form factors while incorporating support for future growth.
Featuring Windows Embedded Handheld, the 70 Series is the only platform to deliver the following feature benefits:
- The most advanced 1D/2D scan engines, including:
- The new EA30 2D scan engine, with breakthrough motion tolerance performance and an advanced aiming system – delivering increased productivity and ease of use for scan intensive applications.
- The new, 3rd generation EX25 near-far scan engine – increasing the distance and velocity of data capture.
- The industry’s first 802.11n dual-band WLAN – enabling better connectivity and communication for mobile workers.
- Six-foot drop spec across all temperatures, IP67 sealing, Gorilla glass touch panel, and indestructible keypad technology – delivering best in class ruggedness and reliability.
- INcontrol managed services platform – delivering business intelligence from the point of work, along with remote monitoring and diagnostics.
- On-board diagnostics and device health monitoring – improving service uptime and serviceability of large fleets of devices.
As an added bonus, the 70 Series addresses one of the daily operational challenges with the new FlexDock Flexible Docking System. The new scalable, modular docking system is equipped for all four form factors, saving space and reducing installation costs, while enabling businesses to future proof their investment by only having to change docking cups with technology refreshes instead of purchasing new docking systems.
Click on the images for detailed specs. You can always call us for a demo!