Make the Most of Available Margins
Questions to Think About:
- Would you like to market to your customers directly while they are in your store?
- Is creating a better in-store customer experience important?
- What if you could reduce operational costs while providing your customers with immediate access to timely information?
- What if you connected the showroom with merchandising and inventory management to keep stock on the shelves?
- What if you could improve customer satisfaction, with the use of line busting mobile devices that provide immediate ROI?
Narrow margins are a fact of life within retail operations. TPI finds the best solutions for our retail customers that make the most of available margins while increasing performance throughout the supply chain. Stock keeping unit management is one aspect of the retail value chain where technology optimizes retail performance. Overstocked inventory results in the need for re-pricing and shelf labeling to take place at an individual store level.
Portable & Powerful Printers
Mobile printers are perfect for on-demand thermal label printing. Portable and powerful, these printers can respond to IR, wireless LAN, and direct connection commands to provide labels anywhere or anytime. The supply chain for the retail industry is extremely complex and time-sensitive, with little room for error. Items must be delivered on time to reduce spoilage and obsolescence, allowing the items to create revenues. In-store pricing, shelf labeling and re-ticketing are major contributors to higher revenues.
Specialized labels and accessories can also be sourced through the experts at TPI.
Bottom Line: TPI provides flexible, effective solutions for all your labeling and tagging requirements.