RFID Brings Great Benefits to Retailers
Questions to Think About:
- Would you like to market to your customers directly while they are in your store?
- Is creating a better in-store customer experience important?
- What if you could reduce operational costs while providing your customers with immediate access to timely information?
- What if you connected the showroom with merchandising and inventory management to keep stock on the shelves?
- What if you could improve customer satisfaction, with the use of line busting mobile devices that provide immediate ROI?
Retailers can expect extensive inventory and labor cost savings with the addition of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology. Keeping close control over inventory is difficult in the retail industry, because of the relatively short life-cycle and extensive product variety. RFID offers an opportunity to improve inventory management in the store. The combination of anti-theft prevention and source tagging will provide for a realistic ROI. Returns and reverse logistics can also improve dramatically using RFID solutions.
Keep Customers Coming Back and Keep Stock from Running Out
TPI has proven RFID solutions to help you manage customers, merchandise, shelves and staff more efficiently. Mobile printing can cut lines and increase customer satisfaction while RFID and wireless networking links the sales floor to the back room to the supply chain, all in real time to improve stock availability. TPI will offer a solution that will improve retail operations from the back office to the point-of-sale and everywhere in between.
Bottom Line: TPI will help you redefine customer loyalty with RFID technology.