RFID Compliance Labeling: Simple, Low Cost Solutions
Facing an RFID Compliance Labeling deadline? TPI has helped many customers comply with RFID Compliance Labeling mandates using industry accepted solutions that can be implemented quickly, easily and at a reasonable cost. TPI can assist Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Best Buy and DOD suppliers to easily meet the latest RFID requirements for tagging products being sent to RFID enabled locations as well as creating the DOD required electronic Wide Area Work Flow documents for those transactions.
Whether it’s navigating the requirements of retailer or government mandates, simply helping you with the basics of RFID solutions, or specifying and ordering the right smart labels and supplies, TPI is your RFID Partner.
The TPI Compliance Labeling Process
We work closely with our customers to meet RFID Compliance Labeling requirements. Our RFID Compliance Labeling projects focus on the following steps:
- Determine what items require RFID tags.
- Recommend the best inlay, face sheet and adhesive for your application and where best to apply the RFID label.
- Implement software to generate and manage EPC compliant information.
- Determine how you will print and apply your labels and the best equipment to accomplish the printing.
- Recommend the right equipment and process to test/verify your RFID tags before shipment.
Bottom Line: TPI can solve your RFID Compliance Labeling quickly and at a reasonable cost.