Ensuring Immediate Accurate Patient Information
Questions to Think About:
- Does the technology empower users to get the right things done in less time and with less effort?
- Is the solution user friendly?
- How easily can users adopt it in their environment?
- Will this solution meet our needs of today and tomorrow?
- Is real-time up-to-date accurate patient information part of the technology?
- Will the solution improve and keep you compliant with patient safety and privacy standards?
- Will it improve communications across supply chains and comply with FDA regulations?
Up to date, accurate patient information that includes all procedures and test results as they are completed is a vital part of all medical facilities. TPI assists our healthcare customers with automating this process through the use of barcode technology.
Meeting FDA Guidelines
Electronic files are beginning to support or replace a physical copy of a patients record and will soon be commonplace as facilities comply with the new FDA barcode rule requiring that all patient records must be stored in a centralized database to enable application programs to call up specific pieces of any patient ‘s records. TPI certified technology professionals will work with you to put in place the best barcode solutions for your facility. making the transition from hard copy to electronic records an easy one for you and your staff.
Bottom Line: Lack of accurate, current information about patients can be costly and life threatening. TPI certified professionals will provide solutions to automate vital records and keep you FDA compliant.