Ensuring Immediate Accurate Patient Information
Questions to Think About:
- Does the technology empower users to get the right things done in less time and with less effort?
- Is the solution user friendly?
- How easily can users adopt it in their environment?
- Will this solution meet our needs of today and tomorrow?
- Is real-time up-to-date accurate patient information part of the technology?
- Will the solution improve and keep you compliant with patient safety and privacy standards?
- Will it improve communications across supply chains and comply with FDA regulations?
Records Management in Healthcare is Vital. Up to date, accurate patient information including all procedures and test results as they are completed is a vital part of all medical facilities. TPI assists our healthcare customers by automating this process through the use of bar-code technology.
Meeting FDA Guidelines
Electronic files are beginning to support or replace a physical copy of a patient’s record. Electronic files will soon be commonplace as facilities comply with the new FDA bar-code rule. The rule requires all patient records to be stored in a centralized database, to enable application programs to call up specific pieces of any patient ‘s records. TPI certified technology professionals will work with you to put in place the best bar-code solutions for your facility. We will make the records management transition from hard copy to electronic records an easy one for you and your staff.
Bottom Line: Lack of accurate, current information about patients can be costly and life-threatening. TPI certified professionals will provide solutions to automate vital records and keep you FDA compliant.