Asset Management. Maximize assets. Minimize costs.
Questions to Think About:
- Does the technology empower users to get the right things done in less time and with less effort?
- Is the solution user friendly?
- How easily can users adopt it in their environment?
- Will this solution meet our needs of today and tomorrow?
- Is real-time up-to-date accurate patient information part of the technology?
- Will the solution improve and keep you compliant with patient safety and privacy standards?
- Will it improve communications across supply chains and comply with FDA regulations?
TPI provides its customers with effective asset Management solutions that reduce hospital costs associated with locating and maintaining vital equipment or personnel, resulting in more efficient time management better inventory control, and improved patient safety. TPI technology experts provide the right combination in bar code technology, handheld computers , wireless local area network (WLAN ) connectivity and partner software so our customers can keep track of there medical assets such as IV’s, monitors, wheelchairs, etc., both in and outside the hospital.
Save time. Reduce replacement costs.
TPI’s Asset Management Solutions provide proven methods that provide our customer’s staff with more available time for maintaining and cleaning their assets effectively, resulting in greater longevity in their equipment and less in replacement costs.
Improve communications across the supply chain and instantly comply with FDA regulations.
TPI offers a comprehensive set of ready-to-deploy mobile products that can rapidly implement fully configurable, proven solutions that improve workflow efficiency and lower operating costs across functions. Enable your employees across the supply chain to stay in touch whether selling medical supplies to doctors and hospitals, managing production on the plant floor or producing compliance reports for the FDA in your central office. Workers use mobile devices to access timely information about inventories, contracts, customer accounts and critical assets or equipment. In just seconds, new information can be captured and uploaded into data systems that speed order fulfillment, keep assets in production, improve customer service, and provide timely and accurate data needed for regulatory reporting.
Bottom Line: TPI’s solutions improve asset utilization and operational efficiency.