Healthcare solutions that improve accuracy and efficiency.
Today’s healthcare industry is changing at a rapid pace — competition is at an all-time high and pressure continues to mount from consolidations and reduced reimbursements from insurance and government sponsored plans. This rapid change is forcing healthcare providers to look for innovative ways to improve patient care and reduce costs. More and more hospitals are looking at bar code and wireless technology to reduce costs, increase efficiency and provide more consistent patient care.
Questions to Think About:
- Does the technology empower users to get the right things done in less time and with less effort?
- Is the solution user friendly?
- How easily can users adopt it in their environment?
- Will this solution meet our needs of today and tomorrow?
- Is real-time up-to-date accurate patient information part of the technology?
- Will the solution improve and keep you compliant with patient safety and privacy standards?
- Will it improve communications across supply chains and comply with FDA regulations?
Computer on Wheels (COWs) – or Workstation on Wheels (WOWs), offer one of the best time saving and efficient technologies that improve patient safety.
Integrated mobile computer carts will facillitate wireless clinical documentation at the point of care, enabling better care delivery and efficiency by allowing caregivers to get closer to the bedside staying connected to critical patient data.
Healthcare Solutions for Process Improvement – Where to start?
The opportunities for process improvement are endless — which is why TPI has always helped its clients with solutions that meet their ROI requirements. Our solutions for healthcare might include any combination of:
- Medication administration
- Patient Identification Solutions
- Wireless patient monitoring
- Real-time Location Systems for asset, patient and equipment tracking
- Asset management
- Equipment maintenance and tracking
The Bottom Line: TPI can help you optimize your patient care and operational efficiency.