- Do you need a quick efficient way to achieve space optimization?
- Can you instantly and accurately measure the dimensions of a package to be shipped?
- Do you have a high rate of new sku’s each month that need to be measured and added to your inventory database.
Honeywell’s AutoCube 8200 is an electronic device that uses 3D depth sensing technology to instantly measures the three dimensions of an object.
- Fixed Device
- Mounted on a stand
- Connected to a Host computing device
- Connection through a USB Cable
- Software application on the host computing device
The Autocube 8200 optimally priced dimensioning system increases accuracy, consistency and user productivity in multiple use cases – increasing revenue capture, reducing shipping chargebacks and throughput bottlenecks and optimizing storage space, workflow and load planning.
AutoCube 8200 Benefits:
- Optimize Storage Space: Enables quick and accurate capture of dimensions of each new SKU entering a distribution center. This information can then be used to optimize SKU storage space within DC.
- Optimize Workflows: Quick and Accurate capture of each new SKU provides information that can be used to optimize multiple workflows with the DC such as Putaway, picking, pallet building, packing and shipping.
- Enable Claim Verification: Capture and Logging of images of each object measured along with the timestamp information provides verification of customer claims regarding shipped packages.
- Increase Revenue Capture: Capturing Accurate package measurements provides an increase in reenue capture for Courier Store Package Acceptance Segment.
- Reduce Shipping Chargebacks: Accurate and automatic package measurements enables shippers to avoid dimension errors avoiding shipping chargebacks from courier companies.
- Reduce Throughput Bottlenecks: Enables Sub second measurements, resulting in faster cycle time at shipping stations thus avoiding throughput bottlenecks.