Mobile Computers – Bring Computing Power To The Source
Questions to Think About:
- What environment are you working in?
- Will the device be used on concrete floors,?
- Is the environment hazardous? What hazards are you dealing with?
- Do you deal with extreme temperatures?
- Are you in a healthcare environment?
- What type of barcodes will you be scanning?
- From what distance do you need to scan?
- Do you require a camera?
- What wireless network requirements do you have?
- Is GPS required?
- What operating system do you require?
- What is your host system?
- Do you need phone functionality?
- Are offline operations needed?
- What type of keypad do you need?
- What are your mobile device management needs?
- Do you need hands-free access?
- Do you require lightweight and pocketable?
- Is wired network security required?
Mobile Computers capture and exchange data according to your specific business demands. These mobile computer devices range from rugged industrial-class devices able to stand up to tough conditions to enterprise digital assistants used by managers to shopping systems used by consumers. It can be hard to decipher which hardware is best for you and your business. It can also be challenging to distinguish between technologies that are the best fix right now – a band-aid if you will – and those that will remain the best solution long term. That is why it is imperative to find a partner like TPI, with expertise and who partners with all major manufacturers.
Utilizing mobile computers you’ll track inventory more efficiently and accurately, manage assembly line production more effectively, improve shipment accuracy and speed product returns — even in harsh, dirty or extreme environments. Our mobile computers, together with our bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions, wireless infrastructure, and software integration expertise provide the foundation you need to become an organization on the move. Because all parts of the solution work together — and with your other networks and information systems — you are able to cost-effectively build and adapt your mobile enterprise as your business grows and changes.
Bottom Line: TPI can make your business more profitable with state-of-the-art mobile applications.