Newcastle Carts with Integrated Power Supply
for Computers, Printers, Scanners, etc.
Click here to see all Mobile Powered Carts and Workstations
TPI’s innovative battery-powered workstations and non-powered carts from Newcastle Systems are designed to make high-volume barcode printers, computers, scanners, scales, and other equipment truly mobile – enabling you to perform your task or operation anywhere in a facility.
Watch How a Mobile Workstation will help increase the productivity of your current workers and Infrastructure.
Converting a stationary workplace into a mobile one is the easiest, most economical way to increase productivity of your current workers and infrastructure. Our selection of mobile workstation carts and power systems let you take your workstations wherever they are needed. Transport and power your barcode printers, laptops, PCs, scales and other electronic equipment for up to 8-12 hours at a time. Common applications include:
- Warehouses & Distribution: Maximize supply chain efficiency is an ongoing goal of progressive organizations. Mobile workstations deployed in a wireless facility can help support ERP and WMS systems to achieve optimal productivity.
- Manufacturing: Mobile workstations support lean manufacturing principals that require greater operational flexibility.
- Retail: Performing tasks at the point of activity saves time, improves accuracy and keeps sales personnel on the floor, ready to help your customers.
- Healthcare: Mobile carts can function as standard clinical documentation carts, laptop carts, medication workstations, dual monitor workstations or telehealth/telemedicine workstations.
Mobile Workstations Enable You to:
Create a mobile label printing system with your current printers, computing hardware, and software
- Quickly obtain measurable productivity gains without months of planning and implementation.
- Instantly Scale your employees’ current operations to handle increased throughput.
- Streamline Processes in shipping/receiving, inventory management and much more.
A popular system configuration consists of:
- High-Volume label printer.
- Rugged tablet or PC/laptop and large LCD.
- A mobile workstation with an integrated power supply.
Bottom Line: TPI can help you convert a stationary workplace to a mobile one, increasing the productivity of your current workers and infrastructure.