Tablet PC’s, Semi-Rugged Tablets, or Rugged Tablets – What to look for.
Not all tablets are created equal. Finding the right tablet for the right work environment matters.
Questions to Think About:
- What environment are you working in?
- Will the device be used on concrete floors,?
- Is the environment hazardous? What hazards are you dealing with?
- Do you deal with extreme temperatures?
- Are you in a healthcare environment?
- What type of barcodes will you be scanning?
- From what distance do you need to scan?
- Do you require a camera?
- What wireless network requirements do you have?
- Is GPS required?
- What operating system do you require?
- What is your host system?
- Do you need phone functionality?
- Are offline operations needed?
- What type of keypad do you need?
- What are your mobile device management needs?
- Do you need hands-free access?
- Do you require lightweight and pocketable?
- Is wired network security required?
Our customers demand platform stability, performance and long lifecycles, and we understand that IT managers don’t have the time to deal with technology that is difficult to manage.
TPI experts will determine which device will perform the best and deliver the greatest ROI for your business, whether your environment requires a Rugged Tablet, Semi-rugged tablet or just a tablet PC.
TPI provides users, IT and program managers peace of mind knowing their tablet systems will operate how, when and where they need them.
Bottom Line: TPI experts will help you find the Tablet that is best for your needs.